In order to preserve and further our standing and reputation as objective, trustworthy advisers and consultants to clients of all requirements, Saugatuck Technology works to protect client relationships and information. To accomplish and promote this, Saugatuck adheres to the following policies:
- Saugatuck Technology policy prohibits the sharing of any client information with other entities without that client's express permission. We require the use of non-disclosure agreements with our clients in order to define and protect confidential information.
- Saugatuck Technology will not engage in any research, editorial, investment or other business practices that compromise its client relationships or its own standing and integrity.
- Saugatuck Technology will not seek, acquire or use any research information obtained by illegal or unethical means.
- Saugatuck Technology will not actively recruit for employment any employee or contractor engaged with a Saugatuck client or partner.
- Saugatuck will not seek or use any information from employees or contractors of clients without first notifying the client, and without the client's express permission.
- Saugatuck Technology actively manages client relationships to avoid potential conflicts of interest. Such actions include, but are not limited to: disclosure of similar current project types and client types to potential or active clients; disclosure of interest or ownership in any entities pertaining to client markets and offerings; and client identity and/or project goals during research interviews. Any such disclosures will be made according to the above Saugatuck policies regarding client information disclosure.